20 Feb ROUNDTABLE WITH THE GARANTE PRIVACY – Managing data protection law risks to your business in Italy
La “Roundtable with the Garante Privacy” – Tavola Rotonda con il Garante Privacy, evento di interesse internazionale per istituzioni, avvocati e imprese, si terrà nei giorni 24/03/2015 – 25/03/2015 a Roma.
Sarà fornita traduzione simultanea inglese-italiano e italiano-inglese.
Il titolo della Roundtable di quest’anno è:
“Managing data protection law risks to your business in Italy”
Per leggere il Programma completo, cliccate qui:
This meeting with the Garante, Italy’s Data Protection Authority, covers the main privacy law issues which all companies need to understand to conduct business in Italy without risking investigation and sanctions. Each subject will be covered by the Garante and other speakers and the programme includes time for participant discussion in all sessions.
All speakers and other participants are invited to a dinner in the evening at a restaurant near to the office of host law firm, NCTM, in the centre of Rome. The cost of the dinner is included in the Roundtable fee.
Data Protection Authority: Augusta Iannini, Vice-President, Garante, and the members of the Garante staff responsible for each area
Financial Police Inspectors: Francesco Modafferi, Head of DAIS, the Guardia di Finanza and Mr. Luciano Lizzi, Head of the special nucleo, the Guardia di Finanza
European Commission: Bruno Gencarelli, Head of the Data Protection Unit, Directorate-General Justice and Consumers, European Commission, Brussels
Lawyers/Avvocati: Rocco Panetta, Head of Privacy & IT Compliance, NCTM, Rome and Secretary General, ICF; Paolo Todaro, Rucellai & Raffaelli, Roma; Luca Bolognini, Founding Partner, ICT Legal Consulting, Rome and President, Istituto Italiano per la Privacy (IIP), Italian Institute for Privacy
Company speakers: Anna Cataleta, Director, Privacy, 3, the mobile telecom operator, the H3G Group; Fabrizio Vigo, CEO, Consodata, and Chairman, Direct Marketing Association (DMA) Italy; Data Protection Officers: Matteo Colombo, President, ASSODPO and CEO, Labor Project, Como; and Alberto Quarti, Data Protection Officer, ATB SpA, Bergamo.
1. The Garante’s perspective
2. International transfers of personal data
3. Employment law and data protection law: Balancing management’s need for control and workers’ rights
4. Governance of the data protection function
5. Marketing and telemarketing: Gaining consent for use of personal data
6. Data breach notification
7. Enforcement of the Garante’s decisions, data protection law inspection by the Garante and/or the Guardia di Finanza (financial police). Preparing, performing the inspections, and assessing the results.
8. Preparing for the EU Data Protection Regulation
1. Italian Compliance Forum
2. Associazione Data Protection Officer
3. L’Associazione Nazionale per la Difesa della Privacy (National Association for the Defence of Privacy – ANDIP)
4. Istituto Italiano per la Privacy (IIP), Italian Institute for Privacy www.vecchioistitutoprivacy.dwb.it
The programme shows the detailed points under each heading.
We invite you to register now because there are only a limited number of seats and these events usually sell out.
I posti sono limitati e riservati: non saranno accettate iscrizioni una volta raggiunto il numero massimo possibile di adesioni.
To register email: firstname.lastname@example.org